Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some of my recent apron adventures

 

This was an apron for the beloved Miss Patsy at the Yuma main library. She hosts story time every Tuesday at 10:30 and we LOVE her.

 

This apron was for my friend Laura's b-day!!! I love making aprons for people but love them so much I want to keep them all!!! I love making aprons out of table runners, bed skirts, curtains, dresses, and anything else I can run through my sewing machine. I also got a ruffler foot!!! I am so excited because now I don't have to worry about the thread breaking when I gather the ruffles. Life is good.

 

THE NEEDFUL THINGS SWAP!!!!

 

I am so excited to participate in Val's latest swap from Yarnis Gras!!! If you haven't been to her blog you should definitely check it out!!!! She hosts my favorite swap in the world...the zombie doll swap. Love her!

Yarnisgras.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment